Open Bio Bank Forums Audio Interviews of Community Testimonials
- Audio Interview with Nick Ilasi , a business applications development manager from Claris, a Diagnostics Company, and formerly with Pfizer Pharmaceuticals as a Biobank Builder and Business Analyst gives us his input about challenges with Biobanks today. He addresses how can an open biobank help patients and personalized treatment based on his current role with Claris, which is working heavily in this area. He also discusses overcoming sample and data collection.
- Open Biobank Forum welcomes a short interview withKen Gagnon, survivor of Hodgkins disease and Biobank Cordinator of Procure Cancer Center in Quebec, talks about his experience with cancer and hardships with treatment. He voices his support that an Open Biobank community would eliminate rare case diseases and help personalized treatment and reduce mistreatment in cases.
- Open Biobank Forum welcomes an indepth interview with Ken Gagnon,Survivor of Hodgkins disease and Biobank Cordinator of Procur Prostate Cancer Center in Quebec, talks about his experience with cancer and hardships with treatment. He voices his support that an Open Biobank community would eliminate rare case diseases and help personalized treatment to reduce mistreatment in cases. Ken shares his struggles with treatment and cancer. He also discusses changes he would like to make for Biobanks as a Biobank Cordinator and how an open biobank could benefit personalized medicine.
- Open Biobank Forums welcomes the support of Division Chief Dr. Mina Izadjoo with the Armed Forces Institute Of Pathology in Bethesda. Dr. Izadjoo discusses the importance of an Open Biobank, the various applications in clinical trials that utilize various biospecimen, and the information needed by researchers ordering materials from an open biobank community. She discusses the challenges in biobanking and how an Open Biobank could help.
- Open Biobank Forums short interview with Richard Thorp CEO of ILS Bio discusses the criteria of researchers and benefits of an Open Biobank to end users and suppliers of biospecimen.
- Open Biobank Forums in depth interview with Richard Thorp CEO of ILS Bio discusses the criteria of researchers and benefits of Open Biobank to end users and suppliers. Richard discusses the value of supplying quality biospecimen samples to researchers and the various types of samples in demand.
- Open Biobank Forums welcomes Dr Jesus Esquivel, Director Peritoneal Surface Malignancy Program, St Agnes Hospital, Baltimore, MD to discuss the challenges with biobanking and how an open biobank will make a major role in clinical trials. Also he discusses how an Open Biobank could help with personalized medicine.
- Open Biobank Forums welcomesDr. Santosh Kesari from UCSD Department of Neurology to present his opinion about the Open Biobank and use in clinical trials.
- Open Biobank Forums interviews Christian Frank with Herbology International, an alternative medicine company. He discusses some of the challenges with developing an alternative medicine over the counter drug, his personal motivation to provide medicine for his sick daugther, and the advantages brought upon by an Open Biobank Community.